Sunday, March 27, 2011

Journey home from Mundesley

An antique British car, at Felbrigg Hall, looks like they are in for a day of fun with the picnic basket strapped on the car.


St. Mary's Parish, Roughton


It was such a beautiful sunny weekend, when I headed home, there were some clouds.  I thought that this is really pretty with the sun peeking out of the clouds.


My vote for the best roundabout.  It was just so pretty - completely full of jonquils!

I know that it seems that some of my posts are out of order, but I want to share everything with you and sometimes it very hard to do it in order.  I just had to share Emily's Tea Room before I could finish my Mundesley weekend!  These are some of the sites that were along my journey home.  The roundabout would have to be the most beautiful roundabout that I have seen.  I don't really like roundabouts, but I guess I would say this is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment