Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring in the United Kingdom

Just a quick post to say hello and happy spring to everyone! I had a great St. Patrick's Day, spent the weekend in a wonderful little English seaside village, with some great new friends, (thanks to Sylvia), had a wonderful 19th wedding anniversary yesterday (well as wonderful as you can have in a totally different country that your spouse) and today, a beautiful drive to RAF Menwith Hill, Harrogate, the best thing about this trip is I didn't have to drive!  To top all this off, the weather has been beautiful!  I think that spring has arrived.  I will write more later about each of these adventures.  For now, I have some exploring to do while the sun is shining!

Oh, I almost forgot, something else that made today great - lunch at the club was a Mexican buffet!  First Mexican food since before Christmas!  The only thing missing was a margarita and all of our regular El Chico's gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment